Monday, December 6, 2010

Abandon theme parks

I would like to visit this amusement park in Hobara Japan because the Japanese always have cool stuff and it would be interesting to look at the history of a different country as well. Also i have always to travel out side the country. This ride looks like alot of fun if it was still running . The 5 five places that would be interesting Forts, old missions, old plantations , Castles, and old cemetery's,.                         




 I would really enjoy taking photos here because there is so much history there and its apart of my Hispanic heritage and my faith as well. The interest I have for these kinds of places is the fact that most of my ancestry takes place here and I really like history as well as Hispanic history. Well i would probably drive i would have to pay for gas and a hotel and the rule i would have to consider is to not take anything from the historical site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment